- Weeding the beds and planting tomatoes and courgette plants.
- Jerusalem archichoke have come again from last year, so weeded around to and moved to give space
- Planted mangetout pea seeds along chain link fence bounary
- Laid second brick path up into Sue Godfrey garden
- Variety of herb seeds sown in the herb bed
- Tree pit for the plum tree dug
- Bee and insect houses hung from the trees and shrubs (made of bamboo)
Wednesday, 15 May 2013
Planting has begun!
A good day was had on Saturday with much garden progress, highlights include: